2. Use. You may not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, rent, lease, loan, sell, or sublicense this Website. Nor may you use any network monitoring or discovery software to determine the site architecture, or extract information about usage, individual identities or users. You may not use this Website to transmit any false, misleading, fraudulent or illegal communications. You may not use or otherwise export or re-export this Website or any portion thereof, or the Content in violation of the export control laws and regulations of the United States of America. Any unauthorized use of this Website or its Content is prohibited.
3. Advice. This Website and the Content is not intended to and does not constitute legal advice and nothing submitted to this Website is treated as confidential. The accuracy, completeness, adequacy or currency of the Content is not warranted or guaranteed. Your use of Content on this Website or materials linked from this Website is at your own risk.
5. Digital Millennium Copyright Act - Notification of Alleged Copyright Infringement. Reed Tech and LexisNexis have registered an agent with the United States Copyright Office in accordance with the terms of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the "Act") and avails itself of the protections under the Act. Reed Tech reserves the right to remove any Content that allegedly infringes another person's copyright. Reed Tech will terminate, in appropriate circumstances, subscribers and account holders of Reed Tech's system or network who are repeat infringers of another person's copyright. Notices to Reed Tech regarding any alleged copyright infringement should be directed to the LexisNexis Chief Legal Officer via mail or courier at 9443 Springboro Pike, Miamisburg, Ohio 45342, via fax at 937-865-1211 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. No Solicitation. You shall not distribute on or through this Website any postings containing any advertising, promotion, solicitation for goods, services or funds or solicitation for others to become members of any enterprise or organization without the express written permission of Reed Tech.
8. Errors and Corrections. Reed Tech does not represent or warrant that this Website or the Content postings will be error-free, free of viruses or other harmful components, or that defects will be corrected or that it will always be accessible.
9. Content. Reed Tech shall not be responsible for and assumes no liability for any infringement, mistakes, misstatements of law, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehood, obscenity, pornography or profanity in the statements, opinions, representations or any other form of Content contained on this Website.
10. DISCLAIMER. THIS WEBSITE, THE CONTENT, AND POSTINGS ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS, AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. REED TECH EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. REED TECH DISCLAIMS ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LOSS, INJURY, CLAIM, LIABILITY, OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM, ARISING OUT OF OR ANY WAY RELATED TO (A) ANY ERRORS IN OR OMISSIONS FROM THIS WEBSITE, THE CONTENT, AND THE POSTINGS INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, TECHNICAL INACCURACIES AND TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS, (B) THIRD PARTY COMMUNICATIONS, (C) ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITES OR CONTENT THEREIN DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY ACCESSED THROUGH LINKS IN THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY ERRORS IN OR OMISSIONS THEREFROM, (D) THE UNAVAILABILITY OF THIS WEBSITE, THE INTERACTIVE AREAS, THE CONTENT, THE POSTINGS, OR ANY PORTION THEREOF, (E) YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE, THE INTERACTIVE AREAS, THE CONTENT, OR THE POSTINGS, OR (F) YOUR USE OF ANY EQUIPMENT OR SOFTWARE IN CONNECTION WITH THIS WEBSITE, THE INTERACTIVE AREAS, THE CONTENT, OR THE POSTINGS.
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. REED TECH SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS, INJURY, CLAIM, LIABILITY, OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE, THE CONTENT, THE POSTINGS ANY FACTS OR OPINIONS APPEARING ON OR THROUGH ANY OF THE INTERACTIVE AREAS, OR ANY THIRD PARTY COMMUNICATIONS. REED TECH SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEYS' FEES) IN ANY WAY DUE TO, RESULTING FROM, OR ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE, THE INTERACTIVE AREAS, THE CONTENT, THE POSTINGS, OR ANY THIRD PARTY COMMUNICATIONS. TO THE EXTENT THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS PROHIBITED OR FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE, REED TECH'S SOLE OBLIGATION TO YOU FOR DAMAGES SHALL BE LIMITED TO $100.00.
13. Third Party Rights. The provisions of paragraphs 10 (Disclaimer), 11 (Limitation of Liability), and 12 (Indemnification) are for the benefit of Reed Tech and its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers, and any third party information Reed Techs to this Website. Each of these individuals or entities shall have the right to assert and enforce those provisions directly against you on its own behalf.